Fortron Source iFP 600VA/360W, Line-interactive, 2×Schuko, RJ11, USB, 1×7Ah, 5min. autonomija, LCD display
Može biti na Vašoj adresi u roku 1-3 radna dana
Popust se obračunava na kraju narudžbe.
- The iFP series is equipped with automatic voltage regulation to reduce the impact of unstable voltage on equipment.
- The intelligent UPS’ functions can also provide power during outages, and the battery automatically charges when power is restored.
- FSP’s intelligent UPS can provide equipment with an uninterrupted supply of power at any time.
- LCD touch screen
- USB communication port
- RJ45 surge protection
- Compact size
- Excellent microprocessor control for high reliability
- Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Simulated sine wave
- Off-mode charging
- Cold start function
- Input Capacity: 600 VA / 360 W
- Input Voltage Range: 220/230/240 VAC
- Input Frequency Range: 60/50 Hz (auto sensing)
- Output AC Voltage Regulation: ±10%
- Output Frequency: 60 Hz or 50 Hz ±1 Hz
- Output Waveform(Batt. Mode): Simulated Sinewave
- Transfer Time: Typical 2-6 ms
- Battery Type & Number: 12 V/7 Ah x 1
- Battery Typical Recharge Time: 4-6 hours recover to 90% capacity
- Weight: 4250 g
- Noise: Less than 40dB
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 320 x 130 x 182 mm
- Humidity: 0-90 % RH @ 0- 40°C (non-condensing)
- autonomy 3.2 min at 100% load