Fortron Source FP 1500VA/900W, Line-interactive, 4×Schuko, 2×9Ah, 4min.autonomija
Može biti na Vašoj adresi u roku 1-3 radna dana
Popust se obračunava na kraju narudžbe.
- The line-interactive FP Series UPS with a compact size can provide stable power protection against surges and spikes.
- Ideal for PC users or small business companies, as well as for small telecom applications.
- Its embedded microprocessor controller guarantees high reliability.
- It can automatically restart while AC power is recovering. With a Simulated sine wave, off-mode charging, and cold start function, it will be a good choice.
- Compact size
- Excellent microprocessor control guarantees high reliability.
- Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Simulated sine wave
- Off-mode charging
- Cold start function
- Capacity: 1500 VA / 900 W
- Input Voltage Range: 162-290 VAC
- Input Frequency: 60/50 Hz (auto sensing)
- Output Voltage: 220V nominal
- Output Frequency Range: 50 Hz or 60 Hz ±1 Hz
- Output Transfer Time (Typical): Typical 2-6 ms
- Output Waveform (Batt. Mode): Simulated Sine Wave
- Battery Type & Number: 12V / 9 Ah x 2
- Backup Time (One PC load@120W): 25 min.
- Typical Recharge Time: 4-6 hours recover to 90% capacity
- Indicators / AC Mode: Green lighting
- Indicators / Battery Mode: Green flashing
- Overload Protection: Yes
- Discharge Protection: Yes
- Overcharge Protection: Yes
- Alarm / Battery Mode: Sounding every 10 seconds
- Alarm / Low Battery: Sounding every second (Batt. Mode)
- Alarm / Overload: Sounding twice per second
- Alarm / Battery Replacement Alarm: Sounding every 2 seconds
- Alarm / Fault: Continuously sounding
- Outlet Sockets: 4×Schuko
- Dimensions (LxWxH @ vertical stand) mm: 320 x 130 x 182
- Physical Net Weight (kg): 10 400 g
- Operating Environment / Humidity: 0-90% RH @ 0-40°C (non-condensing)
- Operating Environment / Noise Level: Less than 40dB
- autonomy 3.2 min at 100% load
- autonomy 7 min at 50% load